Monday, March 1, 2010

Third Two Week Vacation in 5 Months...I LOVE France

Bridge in Lyon at Night

Lyon by day

Parc de la Tete d'Or - Lyon

Chris & Lac Annecy

Me in the Parc

River in Annecy

Old Annecy

:)

Lac Annecy

My Favourite Pic of the day

Hey Everyone...

Yes, I know it's been quite some time since I've blogged. I think part of the reason is that I'm really starting to feel like this is my home and not just a crazy travel adventure.

I am just at the very end of my 3rd 2 week vacation in 5 months.Let me say it again, I love France.

For the first week of the vacation, my boyfriend Chris came to visit. We mostly just walked around Lyon, saw all of the big sights and the small ones too...and I even discovered things I had never seen before! One of the days he was here, we did a day trip to Annecy. For those of you who have never heard of Annecy, it's said to be the "Venise of France" since it is known for it's rivers. However, the most beautiful thing about Annecy in my opinion is that it is right beside the alps. There is a huge lake, Lake Annecy, and right behind it are the mountains (see pic).

So out week was very relaxing, we ate some great food, enjoyed the nice weather and my favourite part was that Chris got to really see my home away from home.

The second week of vacation was pretty low key as well since my roommate was still travelling all around Spain and Morocco. So I had the place to myself, which was interesting. Did a lot of sleeping and watching Dexter. But now she is back and has just finished telling me allll about her wonderful adventures!!

So now I am sitting here in my living room, wondering why I didn't do any preparation for work before...comme toujours!

Only 7 weeks till the next vacation and only 2 weeks until dad comes to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment